The AUTOID Carbon Fibre Double Slat Kidney Grilles are a direct replacement for the stock chrome kidney grilles.
NOTE: Images on this product page are for illustration only. Products may vary.
- 2 x Carbon Fibre + ABS Plastic (2x2 Weave) Double Slat Kidney Grilles (Left & Right Side)
Installation takes approximately 30 minutes and will require a T30 screwdriver.
1. Start by opening the bonnet of the car and removing the rubber weather seal from the top of the front bumper.
2. Remove the 6 screws found under the seal with your T30 screwdriver.
3. Pull a section of the bumper above one grille, using a light you should see the first 3 clips, use a long thin flat head screwdriver to depress the clips forward.
4. Once the first grille has been removed, you can refit the bumper, screws and weather seal. Do not fit the new grille just yet.
5. You will now have access to the other grille through the hole left by the removed grille. Use this hole to reach round and detach the other grille.
6. Once removed, both sides will now be empty and you will be able to fit your new Kidney Grilles.
- BMW¬†M4 (2014-2020, F82 F83)