These rear arms replace the fixed standard items that offer little to no adjustment. When you lower your car, your rear camber will naturally increase with the drop. These adjustable arms allow you to remove some of that camber, or infact add as well.
If you are doing a lot of track time we would highly recommend 2 pairs of these, to replace the upper, and lower arms. 2 pairs of arms allow you to get camber and toe specs to your exact requirement and are much easier to adjust rather than the traditional toe adjusment.
They are a durable steel-alloy (we recommend a coat of anti seize on the threads prior to installation due to the placement of the arms under the car). Powdercoated in blue, they look fantastic as well.
These arms are also subject to a 1-year parts warranty from the manufacturer.
These fit the following MINI models:
- R50: 2002-2006 Hatchback: Cooper
- R52: 2004-2008 Convertible: Cooper and Cooper S
- R53: 2002-2006 Hatchback: Cooper S
- R55: 2008-xxxx Clubman: Cooper and Cooper S
- R56: 2007-xxxx Hatchback: Cooper and Cooper S
- R57: 2009-xxxx Convertible: Cooper and Cooper S
- R58: 2011-xxxx Roadster: Cooper and Cooper S
- R59: 2011-xxxx Coupe: Cooper and Cooper S
- R60 Countryman
- R61 Paceman
Please Note images are for illustration purposes, your product may differ slighlty to the one shown.