The LBtrack lightweight battery comes in a plain housing with integrated BMS electronics in proven quality.
Our optional available adapter bracket allows a plug’n’play replacement against the standard OE starter battery, saving up to 20kg / 44lbs total.
- saves up to 20kg / 44lbs of weight compared to the standard battery
- plug’n’play replacement for the OEM battery for use in smal sized 2-stroke / 4-stroke engines
- maintenance-free due to BMS electronics with protection against misuse & overload (over / under voltage) Charger is required only for a very long service life with connected loads
- use of the latest premium cell technology (A123 ANR26650M1B)
- very low charging time (LiFePO4 battery cells)
- marginal self-discharge when not in use
- engines: 3-8 cylinders (1000-3500ccm***)
- limited vehicle sitting periods: 1-2 weeks*
- performance- & motorsport applictions (Sprint, Rallye, Hillclimb, Tracktool, Time Attack, Dragracing, Drift, Tuning, Caravan, Car-Hifi, Boat)
- for the use in applications with intelligent alternator control (IBS / IAC) the LITE↯BLOX has to be coded by a qualified workshop!
- for use in vehicles with energy recuperation (“Braking Energy Recovery” / “KERS”) only the LB28XX model is suitable!
- weight: 23XXg** (incl. pole terminals)
- dimensions: 149 x 87 x 151mm (l x b x h)
- voltage: 13,2V / 14,6V (nom / max)
- capacity: 10Ah / 25-40Ah (nom / Pb-eq)
- cranking current: 100A / 600A* (cont / peak @RT)
- operation temperatur: 0 to +60°C
- cycle life: >3x to the standard vehicle battery*
- terminals: M6 ring / SAE pole terminals
- certificates: complies with directives 2001/95/EG, 2011/65/EU, 2006/66/EG, 2008/104/EU, UN38.3
- scope of delivery: LITE↯BLOX LBtrack + terminal-screws M6 + instruction manual