Sparta Evo Triton BBK Consists of:
Sparta Evolution offers the Triton range of brake calipers in four different body styles that mix and match over 10 different piston sizes ranging from Ø24mm to Ø44mm to ensure the optimum brake bias is achieved.
• Forged from aluminum for strength and weight savings.
• Designed with a larger frame for efficient ventilation.
• Utilize a standard FMSI pad shape so you’re not restricted in your pad choices.
• Available from a 2 piston variant up to a 6 piston variant.
• Powder coated for easy maintenance. (Anodize and Nickel coating optional.)
• Quick release pad retainer pins expedite pad change times.
Sparta Evolution’s Pegasus and Pegasus R rotors are engineered to survive in extreme race conditions. From the center hat to the rotor ring, every piece of hardware undergoes quality inspection procedures normally reserved for aerospace grade equipment. Laboratory and on track testing has proven our rotor alloys to be longer lasting, and provide more stable friction profiles than leading competitors.